Videos with Essential Source Codes
Online Access with Download Facility
999 OR 15
: +91-99675 90707Buy now
What you'll learn :
- C# developers,Senior developers
The best way to learn design pattern is by doing a project. If you learn something with a project you learn quickly and you learn to the point. So in this training series we have started with 10 labs which completes a customer data entry screen and implements some important patterns like Factory , Repository , Unit of work , Decorator , Iterator , Mediator and so on.
One of the shortcomings of learning with a project is you can not implement all design patterns in one project. So to cover them i have also created individual videos for each design pattern. These specific videos goes more in-depth in to those individual design pattern videos.
In this syllabus i have also stressed on architectural concepts like DI , IOC , SOLID principles , Micro services architecture and so on.
Our Demo Video :
Learn Design Pattern Step by Step :-
- Lab 1: - Design pattern step by step with a project(Factory pattern,Lazy Pattern and RIP Pattern).
- Lab 2: - Unity, Stratergy, IOC, SRP and SOC.
- Lab 3: - Template pattern and Repository pattern with ADO.NET.
- Lab 4: - Adapter Pattern and Repository with EF
- Lab 5: - UOW(Unit of Work)
- Lab 6: - Decorator Pattern
- Lab 7: - Iterator Pattern
- Lab 8: - Prototype and Memento Pattern
- Lab 9: - Implementing complex object creation using Factory Method
- Lab 10: - Implementing NULL design pattern and Mediator pattern.
- Explain SOLID?
- Factory and Abstract Factory pattern.
- Builder Pattern
- Prototype Pattern
- Singleton Pattern
- Adapter Pattern
- Bridge Pattern
- Composite Pattern
- Decorator Pattern
- Facade Pattetrn
- Flyweight Pattern
- Proxy Pattern
- Mediator Pattern
- Memento Pattern
- Interpreter Pattern
- Iterator Pattern
- COR Pattern
- Command Pattren
- State Pattern
- Strategy Pattern
- Observer Pattern
- Template Pattern
- Visitor Pattern
- Explain IOC(Inversion of Control)?
- Dependency Injection
- Fluent interface and method chaining
- Lazy Loading
- Explain RIP(Replace IF with Polymorphism) Pattern?
- Immutable object design pattern
- Explain Null Design Pattern and its usage.
- What is Microservices Architecture?
- Introduction to UML
- Use Case Diagrams
- Class Diagrams
- Object Diagrams
- Sequence Diagrams
- Collaboration Diagrams
- Activity Diagram
- State chart Diagrams
- Component Diagrams
- Deployment Diagrams
- Stereo Types Diagrams
- Package Diagram
- UML Project Flow
- Practice with Tool
- Day 1:- Architecture basics DDD,Class types,DTO,Anaemic and Bounded Context.
- Day 2:-Value object pattern.
- Day 3 Aggregate root and Iterator pattern.
- Day 4 :- Decorator pattern.
- Day 5 :- Adapter Pattern and Template Pattern.
- Day 6 :- CQRS Design Pattern Part 1.
- Day 7 :- CQRS Design Pattern Part 2.
- Day 8 :- CQRS Design Pattern Part 3.
- Day 9 :- Software Architecture.
- Day 10 :- Software Architecture.
- Day 11 :- Software Architecture.
- Software Architecture Source Code
MicroServices Step by Step (Training Recordings)
- Microservices training - part 1.
- Microservices training - part 2.
- Microservices training - part 3.
- Microservices training - part 4.
- Microservices training - part 5.
- Microservices training - part 6.
- Microservices training - part 7.
- Microservices training - part 8.
- Source Code.