Online Access with Download Facility
299 OR 5
: +91-99675 90707Buy now
What you'll learn :In this video series you will learn NodeJS Step by Step.
Our Demo Video :
Learning NodeJS Step by Step ================================
- Lab 1: - Display Hello World, fetching records from db & add/update/delete product.
- Lab 2: - Creating, Config, Environment, Development and Production.
- Lab 3: - How can we create Response and sendResponse method.
- Lab 4: - How to do error handling, exception and create helper class in NodeJS?
- Lab 5: - Introduction to Encryption and Salt
- Lab 6 - File Upload and Implementing Encryption & Salt.
- Lab 7 - Create Customer Sign up and Login in Nodejs
- Lab 8 :- Introduction to JWT Token.
- Lab 9 :- Implemeting JWT Token in NodeJS application.
- Lab 10 :- Using JWT Token & making call to API.
- Lab 11 :- Access Path without using API Token.
- Lab 12 :- Using JWT tokens and generate access token from refresh token.
- Lab 13 :- Serverside Validations in Nodejs.
- Lab 14 :- Debugger in NodeJS Application.
- Lab 15 :- Use logger in NodeJS.
- Lab 16 :- Deployment on Heroku Server.
- Lab 17 :- Create APIs using My SQL Database.
- Lab 18 :- Connect NodeJS application to MongoDB.
- Intro, installation and getting started NodeJS with examples
- More learning on NodeJS features, installation and practical oriented demo using NodeJS modules/package
- Extending NodeJS - Knowing more, exploring feature, demo example and practically look into integration part on ExpressJS framework
- Finishing Express.js framework integration, Understanding NodeJS Architecture, setting environment to work with MySQL
- In-depth learning using practicals on NodeJS integration with MySQL and NoSQL(MongoDB)
- Continuing and covering in-depth session on NodeJS integration with MongoDB
- Covering in-depth session on NodeJS integration with MongoDB - Part 2
- MERN Stack Project based Online Session conducted on 16th March 2019 - Part 1
- MERN Stack Project based Online Session conducted on 23rd March 2019 - Part 2
- MERN Stack Project based Online Session conducted on 04th May 2019 - Part 3
- NodeJS Source Code.