What you'll learn :-
In Design Pattern video series project we will implement Factory, Abstract Factory, Repository, Unit of work, Prototype, Adapter, Decorator, Iterator, Memento and Mediator. Other than pattern architectural concepts like SOLID principles ,DI, IOC, Micro services are also covered. Also covers Builder Pattern, Composite pattern, Singleton, Observer, Intrepeter, Visitor, COR , Proxy, Lazy Loading, NULL pattern, Immutable objects, Flyweight, Fluent API concept and State Pattern.
Learn Design Pattern Step by Step :-
- Lab 1: - Design pattern step by step with a project(Factory pattern,Lazy Pattern and RIP Pattern).
- Lab 2: - Unity, Stratergy, IOC, SRP and SOC.
- Lab 3: - Template pattern and Repository pattern with ADO.NET.
- Lab 4: - Adapter Pattern and Repository with EF
- Lab 5: - UOW(Unit of Work)
- Lab 6: - Decorator Pattern
- Lab 7: - Iterator Pattern
- Lab 8: - Prototype and Memento Pattern
- Lab 9: - Implementing complex object creation using Factory Method
- Lab 10: - Implementing NULL design pattern and Mediator pattern.
- Explain SOLID?
- Factory and Abstract Factory pattern.
- Builder Pattern
- Prototype Pattern
- Singleton Pattern
- Adapter Pattern
- Bridge Pattern
- Composite Pattern
- Decorator Pattern
- Facade Pattetrn
- Flyweight Pattern
- Proxy Pattern
- Mediator Pattern
- Memento Pattern
- Interpreter Pattern
- Iterator Pattern
- COR Pattern
- Command Pattren
- State Pattern
- Strategy Pattern
- Observer Pattern
- Template Pattern
- Visitor Pattern
- Explain IOC(Inversion of Control)?
- Dependency Injection
- Fluent interface and method chaining
- Lazy Loading
- Explain RIP(Replace IF with Polymorphism) Pattern?
- Immutable object design pattern
- Explain Null Design Pattern and its usage.
- What is Microservices Architecture?
World-class training and development programs developed by top teachers
- World-class training teacher
- Bench has zero learning curve
- We handle the rest.