What you'll learn :-
This series purely dedicated for the candicates who are preparing for Power BI Interview, this series covers top Interview Questions with in-debth answers to them.
- Question 01 :- What are Calculated columns ?
- Question 02 :- Where can calculated columns be created in Power BI?
- Question 03 :- What are calculated measures in Power BI?
- Question 04 :- Where can calculated measures be created in Power BI?
- Question 05 :- Difference between Calculated Column and Measure in Power BI?
- Question 06 :- What are M codes in power bi & Where Can You Write Power Query M Code?
- Question 07 :- What are Parameters in Power BI?
- Question 08 :- What is Power BI data gateway?
- Question 09 :- Do we need data gateway for schedule refresh in Power BI?
- Question 10 :- What is Query Folding in Power BI?
- Question 11 :- What is the use of Split function in Power BI?
- Question 12 :- Difference between visual level, page level and report level filters in Power BI?
- Question 13:- Difference between ALL and ALL EXCEPT functions?
- Question 14:- What is "What if" parameter in Power BI?
- Question 15:- How to keep or remove specific rows in Power BI?
- Question 16:- What is grouping in power bi and how to use it?
- Question 17:- Difference between Distinct and Values in Power BI?
- Question 18:-What is DAX and most common DAX functions used?
- Question 19:- What is Power Query?
- Question 20:- What are different types of Filters in Power BI Reports?
- Question 21 :- Difference between sum and sumx in power bi?
- Question 22 :- Import Query vs Direct Query in power bi?