What you'll learn :-
In this videos series you will learn essential Mathematics required to learn Data Science, Python and R programming all in practicals step by step manner.
- Knowing all about related to and getting introduced to Data Science
- Intro with kick start to ?R? programming and understanding "R" Data Structure
- Input Output with ?R? programming
- More on Input in ?R? programming and Transformation with ?R?
- Statistics with ?R? programming
- Machine Learning - Part 1
- Machine Learning - Part 2
- Expose "R" programmes as web service and web applications
- Sample and Source code
- Lab 1 :- What is Data science?
- Lab 2 - Explain Descriptive Stats, Spread, Outlier and Quartiles in Data Science.
- Lab 3 - Standard Deviation, Normal Distribution & Emprical Rule.
- Lab 4 - The ZScore Calculation.
- Lab 5 - Explain Binomial Distribution.
- Part 1 - Online Maths - Data Science Training
- Part 2 - Online Maths - Data Science Training
- Part 3 - Online Maths - Data Science Training
- Part 4 - Online Maths - Data Science Training
- Part 5 - Online Maths - Data Science Training
- Lab 1 - Understand Python in 60 minutes.
- Lab 2 - What is Machine Learning, Models, BOW & other major fundamentals in Python?
- Lab 3:- Project 1:- Article Autotagging using Bag of words
- Lab 4: - Numpy Array & Pandas.
- Lab 5:- Importance of TF-IDF.