43 MSBI Labs and Live training
Online Access with Download Facility
2500 OR 35
: +91-99675 90707Buy now
What you'll learn :
This package will cover syllabus of SSIS, SSAS and SSRS components with complete hands-on practicals using latest MSBI(SSDT) and database(SQL Server) software versions.
Added advantage with this package learners will also get covering code walkthrough practically pre-recorded video series of "Learn MSBI Step by Step" which include essentials theory/concepts, fundamentals and practical's for people who will be working on projects and preparing for their upcoming interviews. This course starts right from scratch beginning with installation do's and don'ts, New projects and so on.... moving to advanced level so that the learner can independently work upon projects on their own also job seekers can get prepared them selves with these materials for their upcoming interviews.
Our Demo Video :
Our Demo Video 2 :
Learn MSBI in 4 days with Project videos syllabus :-
* ETL Process and understanding Conditional Split, Derived Component, Union All and Data Conversion Components
* SSIS Error Handling using Redirect Row and EventHandler : OnError : using SQL Execute Task, Multiple PAckages set as start up object.
* ForLoop, ForEachLoop, Sequence Container, Script Task, Execute SQL Task, Variables, Debugging, Break Point.
* Send Mail Through Send Script Task
* Transaction and CheckPoints.
* File System Task, Package Deployment, Scheduling SSIS Package From SQL Server Agent.
* Understand Sort and Types of Joins in SSIS and Insert Update Data using Merge Join. Incremental Load
* Understand OLAP, Star Schema, SnowFlake, Dimension and Facts and SSIS SCD and Lookup.
* Adding SSAS cube with Time Series to Star Schema with Excel Display.
* SSRS Reports (Matrix Tabular, Expression Parameters), SSRS DrillDown and Subreports.
* SSAS Hierarchical Dimensions, KPI, Calculations and Many-to-Many Relationship.
* MDX (Multidimensional Expressions) Queries.
* SSRS Bar Chart, Gauge and Indicators.
MSBI Interview Questions and Answers - Part 1.
- Question 1 - What is ETL Process with example?
- Question 2 - Difference between control flow and data flow in SSIS?
- Question 3 - Explain the architecture of SSIS?
- Question 4 - Explain the types of Perfmon counters for SSIS?
- Question 5 - Explain the types of Cache Mode in SSIS Lookup component?
- Question 6 - How to do Error Handling in SSIS.
- Question 7 - Types of Containers in SSIS.
- Question 8 - How to do SSIS Package Deployment to SQL Server?
- Question 9 - What are Transactions?
- Question 10 - What are Checkpoints?
- Question 11 : What is Logging in SSIS?
- Question 12 : How to create File System Deployment?
- Question 13 : Difference between Merge and Union All?
- Question 14 : What is the Data Profiling task?
- Question 15 : What is Precedence Constraints?
- Question 16 : What is Merge Join and explain its different types of Joins?
- Question 17 : Difference between OLTP & OLAP.
- Question 18 : What is Fact, Dimension, Cube, Star Schema and Snow Flake?
- Question 19 : How to create a Cube in SSAS?
- Question 20 : What is SCD?
- Question 21 :- What is CDC?
- Question 22 :- What is SSRS, what is Data Region, can embed/display SSRS Reports in any application, File extension and Code behind of SSRS Report.
- Question 23 :- How to Deploy SSRS reports?
- Question 24 :- Difference between Tabular and Matrix Report.
- Question 25 :- What is Page Break in SSRS?
- Question 26 :- Difference between Drilldown Report & Sub Report.
Lab 1: - Basic Fundamentals Database, Tables, rows and columns.
Lab 2: - Primary key, foreign key, referential integrity and constraints.
Lab 3: - Database Normalization (1st, 2nd and 3rd normal forms).
Lab 4: - SQL basics(Select, Insert, Update and Delete).
Lab 5: - DDL (Data definition language) Queries.
Lab 6: - Transactions, Locks and Isolation level in SQL Server.
Lab 7: - ISNULL and Coalesce functions.
Lab 8: - Row_Number, Partition, Rank and DenseRank.
Lab 9: - Triggers, inserted and deleted tables.
Lab 10: - Instead of and after triggers.
Lab 11: - Denormalization, OLTP and OLAP.
Lab 12: - Understanding Star schema and Snow flake design.
Lab 13: - SQL Server 8 kb pages.
Lab 14: - Index and performances.
Lab 15: - Page Split and indexes.
Lab 16:- Clustered vs non-clustered.
Lab 17: - Stored procedures and their importance.
Lab 18: - Change Data Capture.
Lab 19: - Explain Columnstore Indexes?
Lab 20: - SQL Server agent.
Lab 21: - How can we implement Pivot & Unpivot in SQL Server?
Point 1:- Unique keys improve table scan performance.
Point 2:- Choose Table scan for small & Seek scan for large records.
Point 3:- Use Covering index to reduce RID (Row Identifier) lookup.
Point 4:- Keep index size as small as possible.
Point 5:- use numeric as compared to text data type.
Point 6:- use indexed view for aggregated SQL Queries.
Point 7:- Database Engine tuning advisor is your best friend.
Part 1 - Profiler, Tuning advisor, Clustered/Non-clustered indexes,DBCC command & Reading SQL Plan, OLTP & OLAP.
Part 2 - Estimated vs Actual plan/rows, SQL Plan revised, Table/Index scan, Indexes seek, Physical/Logical opertn, Execution mode, columnstore, Rebinds, Rewinds, Nested loop, Hash/Merge join.
Part 3 - Interleaved Execution, Fragmentation, Performance counters, Page splits and Unused Indexes.
Part 4 - Extended events, RID lookup and Covering indexes.
Part 5 - Indexed views, Page splits & unused indexes, Dead locks, Query store Parameter sniffing Statistics.
Part 6 - Inline vs Stored procedure SQL, Cache miss, Cache hit, Parameter sniffing and Query store.Part 7 - Partitioning, Wait stats, Resource Governor, Inmemory Tables
- Question 1 :- Explain normalization ?
- Question 2 :- How to implement normalization ?
- Question 3 :- What is denormalization ?
- Question 4 :- Explain OLTP vs OLAP ?
- Question 5 :- Explain 1st,2nd and 3rd Normal form ?
- Question 6 :- Primary Key vs Unique key ?
- Question 7 :- Differentiate between Char vs Varchar ?
- Question 8 :- Differentiate between Char vs NChar ?
- Question 9 :- Whats the size of Char vs NChar ?
- Question 10 :- What is the use of Index ?
- Question 11 :- How does it make search faster?
- Question 12 :- What are the two types of Indexes ?
- Question 13 :- Clustered vs Non-Clustered index?
- Question 14 :- Function vs Stored Procedures?
- Question 15 :- What are triggers and why do you need it ?
- Question 16 :- What are types of triggers ?
- Question 17 :- Differentiate between After trigger vs Instead Of ?
- Question 18 :- What is need of Identity ?
- Question 19 :- Explain transactions and how to implement it ?
- Question 20 :- What are inner joins ?
- Question 21 :- Explain Left join ?
- Question 22 :- Explain Right join ?
- Question 23 :- Explain Full outer joins ?
- Question 24 :- Explain Cross joins ?
- Question 25:-Why do we need UNION ?
- Question 26:-Differentiate between Union vs Union All ?
- Question 27:-can we have unequal columns in Union?
- Question 28:-Can column have different data types in Union ?
- Question 29:- Which Aggregate function have you used ?
- Question 30:- When to use Group by ?
- Question 31:- Can we select column which is not part of group by ?
- Question 32:- What is having clause ?
- Question 33:- Having clause vs Where clause?
- Question 34:- How can we sort records ?
- Question 35:- Whats the default sort ?
- Question 36:- How can we remove duplicates ?
- Question 37:- Select the first top X records ?
- Question 38:- How to handle NULLS ?
- Question 39:- What is use of wild cards ?
- Question 40:- What is the use of Alias ?
- Question 41:- How to write a case statement ?
- Question 42:- What is self reference tables ?
- Question 43:- What is self join ?
- Question 44:- Explain the between clause ?