What you'll learn :-
This course teaches SQL Server step by step from the perspective of developers beginners level to advance.
SQL Server Step by Step :-
- Lab 1: - Basic Fundamentals Database, Tables, rows and columns.
- Lab 2: - Primary key, foreign key, referential integrity and constraints.
- Lab 3: - Database Normalization (1st, 2nd and 3rd normal forms).
- Lab 4: - SQL basics(Select, Insert, Update and Delete).
- Lab 5: - DDL (Data definition language) Queries.
- Lab 6: - Transactions, Locks and Isolation level in SQL Server.
- Lab 7: - ISNULL and Coalesce functions.
- Lab 8: - Row_Number, Partition, Rank and DenseRank.
- Lab 9: - Triggers, inserted and deleted tables.
- Lab 10: - Instead of and after triggers.
- Lab 11: - Denormalization, OLTP and OLAP.
- Lab 12: - Understanding Star schema and Snow flake design.
- Lab 13: - SQL Server 8 kb pages.
- Lab 14: - Index and performances.
- Lab 15: - Page Split and indexes.
- Lab 16:- Clustered vs non-clustered.
- Lab 17: - Stored procedures and their importance.
- Lab 18: - Change Data Capture.
- Lab 19: - Explain Columnstore Indexes?
- Lab 20: - SQL Server agent.
- Lab 21: - How can we implement Pivot & Unpivot in SQL Server?