Live Faculty based special training for QuestPond's long 5 years validity subscribers this time on Sunday
Currently running Step by Step Training on Angular 6 and MVC Core 2.1
We at QuestPond conduct weekend training through GoToTraining on every Sunday for QuestPond active long 5 years validity members. At QuestPond, we along with trainer simplify complex topics and deliver it in simpler training. Starting from Sunday 12th Aug 2018 Step by Step Training on Angular 6 and MVC Core 2.1, timing 09:00 PM to 11:00 PM India time.
Below are the features of the training: -
- Training are conducted by professional trainer from corporate holding huge experience and technical expertise.
- Training agenda along with dates are e-mailed prior in advance to all subscribers.
- Training is provided with real world examples.
- Queries related to training or topics which is not understood is explained again.
- If queries is not solved during training you can email us and we will reply all your queries.
Starting from Sat 12th Aug 2018 on Angular 6 and MVC Core 2.1 every Sunday evening time 09:00 PM to 11:00 PM India time
|Chapter 1||Node and NPM||Chapter 9||Component and Modules|
|Chapter 2||Running first app & Angulr CLI||Chapter 10||Expression, Decorators and TemplateURL|
|Chapter 3||VS Code editor||Chapter 11||Declaration and BootStrap in Modules|
|Chapter 4||TypeScript||Chapter 12||The main.ts file for module startup|
|Chapter 5||CLI project folder structure||Chapter 13||index.html and the selector tag|
|Chapter 6||The config JSON files||Chapter 14||Polyfills|
|Chapter 7||ng serve vs ng build||Chapter 15||Webpack: Packaging and deploying|
|Chapter 8||Angular the binding framework||Chapter 16||Vendor.js and Runtime.js|