Learn MVC 5 40 Labs, Learn MVC Core 4 hours 8 Labs and MVC Core training Lab 11
Online Access with Download Facility
999 OR 15
: +91-99675 90707Buy now
What you'll learn :
Learn MVC 5 in 2 days
* Creating a Customer application using MVC 5 , WEBAPI , Jquery , AngularJS , Ajax and EF
* Routing,ViewData,ViewBag,Tempdata and session.
* Model binders , Data annotations , ViewModel , ActionResult vs View Result.
* Implementing Ajax with Jquery & MVC
* Implementing CRUD using MVC, WebAPI and Entity framework.
* IIS Deployment & implementing Authenticaiotn and Authorization in MVC.
* DI,Antiforgery,ActionFilters,Bundling,Minification and Cross site attacks.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
* Basic knowledge of C# and Visual studio
Our Demo Video :
Our Demo Video 2 :
Learn MVC 5 in 2 days
- Lab 1: - Simple Hello world(20 Minutes)
- Lab 2: - Explain MVC Routing(10 Minutes)?
- Lab 3: - Explain ViewData, ViewBag, TempData & Session Variables?(20 Minutes)
- Lab 4 :- Explain Model and Strongly typed views (20 minutes)?
- Lab5: - Explain Model Binders(10 minutes)?
- Lab 6 :- Why MVC and MVC vs Webforms ? (30 minutes)
- Lab 7 :- Explain TempData , Peek and Keep ? (10 Minutes)
- Lab 8: - Explain Data Annotations and HTML Helpers classes?(31 Minutes)
- Lab 9: - What is the need of ViewModel in MVC? (10 Minutes)
- Lab10: - How can we use Entity Framework in MVC?(20 minutes)
- Lab 11: - How to implement viewmodel, partial view and webgrid?(45 minutes)
- Lab 12: - What is the difference between ActionResult and ViewResult in MVC?(10 minutes)
- Lab 13: - How to implement AJAX using JSON and jQuery using MVC?(60 minutes)
- Lab14: - What is the use of Async Controllers in MVC?(20 minutes)
- Lab 15 :- How to deploy MVC Application on IIS ? (10 minutes)
- Lab 16:- How can we do Windows and Forms Authentication in MVC? (50 Minutes)
- Lab 17 : - How can we use MVC areas for better modular development ? (10 Minutes)
- Lab 18 :- How to implement MVC with Angular ? (60 minutes) ?
- Lab 19 :- Can we Overload MVC Action methods ? (10 Minutes) ?
- Lab 20 :- How to improve Reusability using Angular ? (20 Minutes) ?
- Lab 21: - What is the need of WebAPI in MVC?(30 Minutes)
- Lab 22: - How to do exception handling in MVC?(30 Minutes)
- Lab 23: - How to do update & delete using MVC, WebAPI, EF & Angular?(30 Minutes)
- Lab 24: - How to use MVC Webgrid?(30 minutes)
- Lab 25 :- How to implement Validation using Angular and MVC (30 minutes)?
- Lab 26 :- What is SPA (Single page application)?(30 minutes)
- Lab 27 :- How to Organize MVC project and Understanding CORS issue ? (42 minutes)
- Lab 28 :- Explain the importance of DisplayModes ? (10 minutes)
- Lab 29 :- How to do unit testing with MVC projects (30 minutes)?
- Lab 30 :- How to implement SPA using Angular Routing ?(20 minutes)
- Lab 31: - How to create decoupled systems using MVC DI?(60 minutes)
- Lab 32 :- How can we have multiple submit buttons in ASP.NET MVC ?(13 minutes)
- Lab 33: - What is the importance of AntiForgery in MVC?(10 minutes)
- Lab 34:- What is the importance of ValidateInput and AllowHTML in MVC?(10 minutes)
- Lab 35:- Bundling and Minification(15 minutes)
- Lab 36 :- Layout pages in Razor
- Lab 37: - What are ActionFilters in MVC?
- Lab 38: - What is WebAPI (Theory)?
- Lab 39: - How can we create and consume WEB API (Practical)?
- Lab 40 :- MVC 6/ASP.NET Core Training-Part 1 (2 Hours).
- Source Code
- Event management application project end to end.
Learn MVC core in 4 hours
- Lesson 1:- .NET core and .NET Standards.
- Lab 2: - MVC core basics(Startup.cs, Program.cs.appsettings.json & Kestrel).
- Lab 3: -Request Pipelines nd Middleware.
- Lab 4:-Implementing basic Model,View and Controller.
- Lab 5 :- Routing,Conventional,Attribute and Route Constraint
- Lab 6:- Creating Models & strongly typed views.
- Lab 7 :- DI (Transient , Scoped , Singleton and Factory)
- Lab 8 :- Hosting MVC Core Application on IIS & Apache.
MVC Core Training Recording
- Training Part 1 :- Running your first .NET core Application.-01st May 2020
- Training Part 2 :- Boostrapping, configuration , middleware and MVC 5 vs MVC core.-02nd May 2020
- Training Part 3 :- Dependency Injection types.-03rd May 2020
- Training Part 4 :- EF core basics part 1.-08th May 2020
- Training Part 5 :- EF core basics part 2-09th May 2020
- Training Part 6 :- Creating Patient maintenance screen-11th May 2020
- Training Part 7 :- Basic of JWT token-13th May 2020
- Training Part 8 :- Integrating JWT token with Angular - Part 1-14th May 2020
- Training Part 9 :- Integrating JWT token with Angular - Part 2-24th May 2020
- Training Part 10 :- Interceptor and NewtonSoft configuration - 28th May 2020
- Training Part 11 :- ViewData,ViewBag,Tempdata and Session.- 04th June 2020
- Training Part 12 :- MVC Core Training.- 11th June 2020
- MVC Core Source Code