What you'll learn :-
This course covers 14+ hrs practical project oriented training
recordings for ReactJS and NodeJS topics.
It enable learners to get practical learning execution of ReactJS and NodeJS topic with practicals of MERN stack.
- 1:- Covering required pre-requisite and basics of ReactJS.
- 2:- ReactJS, looking various components, tools, virtual DOM, understanding props and state.
- 3:- Covering advance in properties(props), example of state in ReactJS and getting started with plain redux.
- 4:- actions, reducers, how action gets maps to reducer, how dispatcher works in reactjs and redux-reactjs integration.
- 5:- ReactJS-Saga integration, Side effect management with saga, redux and reactJS
- Lab 1: - Display Hello World, fetching records from db & add/update/delete product.
- Lab 2: - Creating, Config, Environment, Development and Production.
- Lab 3: - How can we create Response and sendResponse method.
- Lab 4: - How to do error handling, exception and create helper class in NodeJS?
- Lab 5: - Introduction to Encryption and Salt
- Lab 6 - File Upload and Implementing Encryption & Salt.
- Lab 7 - Create Customer Sign up and Login in Nodejs
- Lab 8 :- Introduction to JWT Token.
- Lab 9 :- Implemeting JWT Token in NodeJS application.
- Lab 10 :- Using JWT Token & making call to API.
- Lab 11 :- Access Path without using API Token.
- Lab 12 :- Using JWT tokens and generate access token from refresh token.
- Lab 13 :- Serverside Validations in Nodejs.
- Lab 14 :- Debugger in NodeJS Application.
- Lab 15 :- Use logger in NodeJS.
- Lab 16 :- Deployment on Heroku Server.
- Lab 17 :- Create APIs using My SQL Database.
- Lab 18 :- Connect NodeJS application to MongoDB.
- -Intro, installation and getting started NodeJS with examples.
- -More learning on NodeJS features, installation and practical oriented demo using NodeJS modules/package.
- -Extending NodeJS - Knowing more, exploring feature, demo example and practically look into integration part on ExpressJS framework.
- -Finishing Express.js framework integration, Understanding NodeJS Architecture, setting environment to work with MySQL.
- -In-depth learning using practicals on NodeJS integration with MySQL and NoSQL(MongoDB).
- -Continuing and covering in-depth session on NodeJS integration with MongoDB.
- -Covering in-depth session on NodeJS integration with MongoDB - Part 2.
- -MERN Stack Project based Online Session conducted on 16th March 2019 - Part 1.
- -MERN Stack Project based Online Session conducted on 23rd March 2019 - Part 2.
- -MERN Stack Project based Online Session conducted on 04th May 2019 - Part 3.
World-class training and development programs developed by top teachers
- World-class training teacher
- Bench has zero learning curve
- We handle the rest.