What you'll learn :-
Tableau is a visual analytics platform that is changing the way we use data to solve problems by empowering individuals and organisations to make the most of their data. This course teaches Tableau step by step to both new and experienced users.
Learn Tableau Step by Step.
- Lab 1: - Explaining Tableau, its various versions, installation & understanding tool UI.
- Lab 2: - Publishing/distributing report, various interface, Tableau file extensions.
- Lab 3: - Datatypes, Managing Metadata & Extracts, Cross Database Joins, Data Blending.
- Lab 4: - Explaining Cube and Relational Datasource with their difference, Data preparation in Tableau.
- Lab 5: - Visual Analytics(Sorting, Grouping, Filters, Drill Down & Hierarchies) - Part 1.
- Lab 6: - Visual Analytics(Parameters, Forecasting, Clustering & Trend) - Part 2.
- Lab 7: - Explaining and Creating Dashboards & Stories in Tableau.
- Lab 8: - Understanding, using various options & services in creating, customizing Maps in Tableau.
- Lab 9: - Explaining different Calculations and LOD(Level of Detail) expression in Tableau workbook.
- Lab 10: - Exploring and working with different types of Charts available in Tableau.
World-class training and development programs developed by top teachers
- World-class training teacher
- Bench has zero learning curve
- We handle the rest.